The Apple Phone Show blog is updated at least five times each week and more often as news and information become available. All posts are written by Robert Atkinson unless otherwise noted. The Apple Phone Show podcast uploads at least once each week.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME
However anonymous comments are not welcome. All comments and questions are moderated. It may take up to 24 hours for your comment to appear. Please keep your comments relevant to this blog. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. I will not send you any spam and your name will not be sold to any third party.
Inappropriate, off-topic, argumentative, or purely promotional comments will be removed. Likewise, snarky, false, defamatory, threatening, illegal, or unhelpful comments will also be rejected outright and assigned to our spam filter using the IP and/or email attached to the offending comment. That means once you violate our rules, we won’t ever see your next comment. If you want to play, play nice or please go somewhere else.
Legitimate questions, opinions (pro or con, presented in a constructive and respectful manner), and full participation are welcome with open arms.
APPLE PHONE SHOW REVIEW POLICY
1. We only review items relevant to the iPhone
2. We only review shipping products
3. We don’t review BETA products
4. We do not return items submitted for review
5. We do not guarantee that any item will receive a review or that we will review items within any specific time frame
6. We do not allow anyone to see a preview of our reviews before we post them
7. We do strive for accurate, unbiased reviews
8. If we find that we accidentally misrepresented a fact in our review we will change it as soon as possible
9. We don’t alter our opinions on reviews
10. We are fair-minded people who represent the interest of our audience in every review we write